Now in a three-day format, the Montréal Wood Convention is giving you plenty of time to visit and enjoy the beautiful city that is Montreal. Here is a quick guide to help you make the most of your visit:
- Visit Old Montreal: This historic district is home to many of the city's oldest and most iconic buildings, including the Notre-Dame Basilica and the Old Port. Take a stroll along the cobblestone streets and enjoy the charming architecture.
- Enjoy the Food: Montreal is known for its diverse and delicious food, be sure to try poutine, smoked meat sandwiches, and bagels.
- Explore Mount Royal: This Park offers beautiful views of the city and is a great place for a hike or picnic.
- Check out the Montreal Museum of Fine Arts: This museum houses a varied collection of art from around the world, including Canadian and Quebecois art.
- Go shopping on Saint-Catherine Street: This is the city's main shopping district and offers a wide variety of shops and boutiques.
- Visit the Montreal Botanical Garden: This garden is home to a large variety of plants and flowers from around the world, as well as a Japanese garden and a Chinese garden.
- Take a stroll down Rue Saint-Denis: This Street is known for its lively nightlife and is home to many bars and restaurants.
- Visit the Olympic Stadium: This stadium was built for the 1976 Olympics and offers tours and a chance to see the city from the top of the stadium's tower.
- Take a bike ride along the Lachine Canal: This scenic route offers a great way to explore the city and see the sights.
- Visit the Montreal Planetarium: Located on the grounds of the Olympic Park, the Montreal Planetarium offers a fantastic way to explore the cosmos.
Keep in mind that this is only a small sample of the many things to do in Montreal. Click on the button « Register to Attend » to complete your registration for the MWC 2023.