Booth reservations are officially closed. The trade show is fully booked.
Booth Reservation Rules
Only regular members are entitled to the “member” price.
Associate members must pay the non-member exhibitor rate as shown below.
Lumber producers with an annual production of 25 million board feet or more are required to have a booth at the Trade Show. In other words, these producers cannot participate in the event without having a booth.
Selection of booth is only possible once full payment has been received. The exhibitor is responsible for making the selection himself with the information sent by email by the organizers. No space reservations are possible until full payment has been made.
If an exhibitor selects the "member" rate and is not entitled to it, the selection of its booth location will be withdrawn. Full payment of the new invoice is required before a new booth location can be selected. The organizers cannot be held responsible if the first booth space selected is no longer available, the organizers can not be held responsible.
As the person responsible for the choice of your booth location, the exhibitor must take into account the presence of competitors, regardless of whether they choose their location before or after. If the exhibitor wants to change location, they must communicate with the organizers.
The complete attendance policies is available here.
The deadline for booth reservation is February 8, 2024.
Cancellations received before February 8, 2024, an administration fee of $100 will be charged plus any costs incurred by the organization if applicable.
Cancellations made after 8 February 2024 are non-refundable, even in the event of force majeure such as death, a force of nature (storm, ice storm, flood, earthquake, etc.), war, terrorism, strike or fire, except for the application by the organiser of the measures in force concerning COVID.
Items Included With a Booth
Your booth registration includes:
- Booth space of 8 feet by 10 feet, 8 feet by 8 feet, or 6 feet by 8 feet depending on the availability. They are all at the same price.
- Separation walls made of tubes and drapes, fascia with your company name and booth number, one counter, two stools, one wastebasket, and basic electricity (it will be possible to order more furniture using the exhibitor guide).
- An exhibitor profile in the Montréal Wood Convention app.
- Three registrations for the convention: two in-person, one virtual. The link to register the representatives will be in the email confirming the reservation.
- Payment is required upon reservation.
- Member price is only available to companies that produce wood products and are regular members of one of the events host associations. All registrations are verified. Selecting the wrong rate will result in an additional invoice and your choice of booth may be revoked.
- You are responsible for your booth selection once payment is accepted; an email will be sent for this purpose.
- Confirmation of booth selection is done manually, once a week by the team – please be patient.
- You are responsible for completing your company’s profile in the event application.
- Each company is responsible for the shipping of its material.
- Companies are also responsible for their hotel reservations, according to their schedules.
- Booth space must be reserved before February 8, 2024.
- Cancellations received before February 8, 2024, an administration fee of $100 will be charged plus any costs incurred by the organization if applicable.
- Cancellations made after 8 February 2024 are non-refundable, even in the event of force majeure such as death, a force of nature (storm, ice storm, flood, earthquake, etc.), war, terrorism, strike or fire, except for the application by the organiser of the measures in force concerning COVID.
- It is mandatory to always have a representative in the booth during the trade show on Wednesday, April 19, 2023, from 1:30 p.m. to 5 p.m. and Thursday, April 20, 2022, from 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- To respect other participants and the organizers, there will be no booth dismantling before 1 p.m., Thursday, April 11, 2024.
- The contact person in the registration form is not considered registered for the event. The contact person is responsible for communications regarding the physical and virtual booths.